...

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"I just see my ex girl standin with my next girl standin with the girl that I'm...

...right now."

2009, you're time is almost done, the days are running shorter, everyday that passes brings us all closer to your demise.

anyways! this may be one of my last posts of the year, I'm not gonna do much of the best of 2009's or whatever but I will leave you with my favorite track of the year playin on the blog; Drake's Say What's Real. Don't really need to do a write up about it, but there are so many quotables with a steady flow on a solid beat, even if it is stolen it doesn't matter, I must have listened to this track over 300 times this year, no lie.

K well the commerce christmas social was like a week ago now and i know some of you have been waiting for the blog entry to accompany it well, it's not ready yet so...j/k here it is! To be honest I really wasn't planning on going this year, but my friend Allen is in from out of town, and he wanted to party. I don't know if you guys know but the social usually sells out and it gets pretty tough to find a ticket the closer it gets to the actual day. Well try getting two tickets 4 hours before it starts, cuz not only did I not have a ticket, but i had to get one for my old cock block of a friend allen too. long story short, i found 2 tickets pretty easily and we were set to party! First things first though, whenever I know I'm gonna drink a lot I have to have a 10 pc nugget meal from mcdonalds, I don't know what it is but after that meal i can drink like a fish and not feel as drunk...well i think i'm rambling right now so i'll just get on to the pics, cuz let's be real i know that's all you fuckers come here for anyways, i don't even know why i write these blurbs sometimes. Assholes! haha



(I've only really got one good pair of dress shoes, and yes they're Jordan)


(Beginning of the night)


(Al aka CockBlock, V, and Jeremy)


(I don't know if you know but my boy does work haha, commerce gets pretty packed so you're constantly losing your friends and wandering around alone, this pic was while i was stumbling around and just so happened to come across V doin work.)


("Jay, put me on your blog!")


(what the hell? no nudies or vans? =P)


("You gonna put me on your blog? put this on your blog man, i wanna be on kanJayChedda.")


(end of the night hahaha for her anyways)


(fellow blogger check him out http://www.sungnation.blogspot.com/)


(yo, there were hotdogs! and they were fucken good haha)


(So that was commerce, good old drunken time as usual)


Christmas Day is always one of the best days to watch a movie, dinner is already done, you're kind of sick of all your family from christmas eve, and most of christmas day, and really there's nothing else to do, and it's the only place open. So i got together with some friends and watched Avatar in 3D again, and it was still awesome!
(Chris, this after he died from happiness from recieving a "Twilight: Jacob" tee for our christmas gift exchange)


(kanJay love the kids, and these are two of my favorites. so adorable these two, don't let them fool ya though, they'll kick your ass if you give them the wrong look)

back to this 2009 business, i pretty much too the year off, probably the least productive year of my life, well with 2010 just around the corner it's time to start setting plans in motion and having to cut out all the negative shit in my life, whether it be people or habits. Tough decisions will be made and shit's gonna get done, cuz really a goal without a plan is just a dream.

(the toughest decisions i've been having to make as of late...)


(..have been deciding on what shoes to wear in the snow)

alright well i hope everyone had a good christmas, I hope that everyone especially all the people in the u.s. reading this who wanted their space jams got their space jams. and i'll see you all in the new year. Peace!

"...24 hours from greatness, i'm that close."




-J.Au...SON!!


No comments:

Post a Comment