...

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

The first time that saying was told to me it was from my varsity basketball coach, at the time it was said in context with not being fooled by the same offensive sets from a certain team. But that saying has always stuck with me to this very day, and I use it in everyday life...

Alright so I'll be the first to admit I talk a lot of shit sometimes, but hey who doesn't? What's the difference between me and others? I back my shit up. I told y'all i was workin out and getting in shape, I told y'all i was gonna drop 30 points. I'm a man of my word folks and I love to put on a show. I don't know if you all know or not but i have somewhat of a theatre background, naw i was never in drama in highschool or anything which is weird, but i always loved performing in front of a crowd when i played ball, when ball was done i had to look for something that could fill the void. next best thing, performing live in front of an audience, same rush, same amount of pressure. anyways if you ever come out to watch me play or perform and i know you're there i'll try to put on a show for ya, that's just how i am, and today i had a spectator for a lil bit.




(She showed up in the 2nd quarter though which is the reason why i all of a sudden started droppin 3s, those were all consecutive by the way haha)



(proof that we actually won the game, and when i showed up for the game to my surprise i was playin my old varsity team mate tyler tynes)

Here's another person that was watchin the game which was pretty dope, my old coach Mr. Martin. It was pretty cool that he was there because he got to see me and tyler go at it again, he didn't come specifically for us he had his own game afterwards so I had to stay myself and watch the master go to work. This man I owe at least 80 percent of my basketball I.Q. to, he's a genius on the court, if I were Luc Skywalker he would be my Yoda.

(sure he looks old but he's still one of the best)


(don't let the high socks and old nikes fool ya the man's a beast!)




(he talks a lot of shit too which was always humorous, "Au! what's the most you've ever scored in a game? 20?25 points? know what mine is? 42 in a playoff game" haha that was when i was like back in high school)

So i got into a car accident :(


(poor baby it'll all be better soon)

So there's no music on the blog right now, i need a new site to host my stuff since imeem is myspace/music now. but if you want some tracks to listen to, alicia keys - "Un-Thinkable" and "That's how strong my love is" are both pretty dope. also "cudderisback" is SICK! and the all the new robin thicke tracks are sick, "its in the mornin" and "elevatas". k well till next time kids! ps next game is on the 23rd ;) peace!




-J.Au...SON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment