...

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"I will show you victory is mine before we leave this battleground."

yeah imeem's been taken over right now so there's no music on my page right now cuz i dont' feel like for signing up for myspacemusic or whatever has taken them over. but that title is from that Jay Sean track "War" it's slow but it's good. so if you want to listen to a track while you read this that's what i'm listening to...well that and Counseling by the Clipse. Totally different tracks but ya know, that new clipse album is pretty dope. also where the hell is niketalk?! i guess yuku went down =(.

K well as you all may know and as i've written in previous blog entries I have been workin on my fitness. I haven't really been 100 percent when it comes to ball as of late, either I've been too sore from workin out, or i had rolled my ankles. But tonight will be my first real test, I'm feeling good, I'm pretty healthy except for this cold that i've caught but I dont' really see that being a problem. So my shot's feeling good, haven't really tested it yet either though we'll see what happens tonight. I'm thinking I'm dropping 30 plus but we'll see. If you want to be a witness to the return of the "Mandarin Assassin" (thank larry and jerry for that nick haha) the performance starts at 8:30 pm, center court at the duckworth center tonight.





(This is how I'm feeling these days, and what motivates me)

and while we're on the topic, that was the commercial for the play off XII's back in the day and what do you ask is my favorite jordan commercial of all time? the taxi XII commercial "frozen moment"



(so artistic...gotta love it!)

and since i'm in the mood for segways the jordan XII was just recently featured on my homie Eric Sung's blog http://sungnation.blogspot.com/ and who do i just happen to see on t.v. the other day?

(yup, you guessed it sung himself haha)

and yeah the jordan XII was retroed recently, rising suns, flu games, and the nicest color of them all to be retroed this year the white/varsity red colorway finally! those will be the only ones i grab. anyways i'm out got an appointment with an autopac adjuster in the morn, my poor baby G was t-boned the other day =( Peace!

-J.Au...SON!!

p.s. i saw a shooting star today, SWEET!

2 comments: