...

Saturday, December 5, 2009

"Lights on stage said I guess I gotta put on a show again...

...cuz everyone's waitin'..."

So last night was iMIX 09, but to me it was iDrunk cuz i was fucked up son! not as fucked up as one person i know of, i won't mention any names but she knows who she is hahaha but anyone care to fill me in on what i was doing or any random conversations i had with people? Well apparently D.Lo won the comp so congratulations man! I wasn't around for the annoucement of the winners i was so far gone at that point but it was a good night! Thanks to tub (http://www.tub204.com/) for the free cover and drinks, always greatly appreciated.



(I don't know if you guys are aware or not but this mother fucker right here is the mothafucken man) pic courtesy of Dave from TUB



(pic of a random dude rockin the Masses, oh I own a clothing line? oh yeah I do!)

so anyways the Chris Brown album leaked and it's pretty good, if he just hadn't beat down rihanna this album would have gone number 1 for sure...tsk tsk tsk and i had so much faith in him before the incident...oh well! peace!

-J.Au...SON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment