...

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

"I'm just sittin here"

I got nothing to blog about, sure lots of random things happened over the weekend but nothing spectacular. I'm only writing this entry because i feel bad for the people who hit up the blog and see the same old thing everyday...sorry guys! haha

New goal, gonna average 25 a game for the rest of the season. I haven't had a soft drink in over a month, I'm dying man!!

ooh wait! i do have one random story. So I was at the gas station waiting to put some air in my tires and some bitch cut in front of me. I was waiting for like a good 10 minutes too, and then this random bitch just cuts me off and goes to inflate her tires, i was like "wtf?" anyways the air hose wasn't working i guess, cuz after she was tryin to inflate her tires for 10 mins she stands up looks at me and says "it's not working" to which i replied, "it's cuz you're fat bitch" but I was in my car and said it with a smile on my face so i don't think she had any idea what i had said. =D

oh and i got a pic haha

(fucken beeotch! haha)

here's another random pic that just makes my day, present from botcho! check her out at http://www.5yn-tifik.blogspot.com/

(my favorite pop, I get pretty cheesed everytime i have one haha)

anyways if anyone wants to get me anything for christmas, i need a camera. not a nikon or canon or any shit like that i need a video camera so i can start making some movies. also on the list is a belt, preferably Dior, i'll also take marc jacobs. and to round off the list i need a new pair of nudies, mine don't fit anymore! size 32X30 average joes, dry heavy, raw selvedge thanks! shoes never hurt either. Peace!

-J.Au...SON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment