...

Monday, December 7, 2009

"You shoulda been here to kick it with me, we coulda split this whole thing up 50/50, now i'm at the 40/40 gettin bitches tipsy...

...killin shit the ever so 'Talented Mr. Ripped Lee'..."
(yeah i know it's the talented mr. ripley, but it's my own play on words =P)

So I did some shopping the other day and i picked up a couple of random things just to make life a little better. I actually hit up Winners, and you find the most random useful things there, let's see if y'all can guess what i grabbed.



(came with all these dope accessories)





(with all these awesome benefits)



(totally durable)




(and instructions)




(Wow guys get your mind out of the gutter, it was fitness ball you pervs)



And picked up a new pair of nice leather O.J.'s



Then went for a birthday dinner at The Lobby On York. It was pretty good, nice setting, good service, decor was on point, and the food was delish.
(another filet mignon dinner)


Totally off topic, I watched an episode of "The Jersey Shore" and it's totally awesome haha I think I'm gonna grow my hair, get tanned, tatted up, and turn guido haha. Peace!



-J.Au...SON!!









kanJayChedda

No comments:

Post a Comment