...

Monday, December 21, 2009

"I understand the envy is part of the game...

...but get it straight you and I, we are not the same."

What up!?!? well it's time to spread that holiday cheer, christmas is only 4 days away and my christmas shopping is far from being done, totally fucked haha. Regardless this is probably my favorite time of the year, the christmas cheer is contagious, it's like I'm always in a good mood, only shitty thing is I gotta work like almost everyday instead of just the weekends haha. Christmas time calls for christmas parties and some friends of mine got together on the weekend for some dinner and a gift exchange. My good friend Allen was back in town from B.C. as well, so it was nice seeing him again (his mom too haha j/k Al!). Dinner was delicious thanks to all the cooks, ruth, nery, janice, and i think some of the guys made some stuff i dunno, whatever. Gift exchange was lolz, it was grinch style so we got to steal gifts if you wanted, my name got drawn last so i had the pick of the litter, my gift was dope and all but i missed out on the fucken snuggie! well here's some pics.


(one of the snuggies i missed out on damn it!)


(The 2nd snuggie i missed out on! motherfucker! there were like 8 presents and 2 of them were snuggies i didn't choose either one!)


(Chris was the lucky recipient of my gift, the new style wolf shirt aka a jacob twilight tee haha and the kid cudi cd b/c i knew none of these guys bought it, it's probably the best c.d. this year, and i thought cudi could use some more sales haha enjoy Chris!)

Alright well that was the first part of my night, did i mention i had locked myself out of my house for 40 fucken minutes before that xmas party? yeah i was in a rush, grabbed my jacket, phone, gift and ran out the door. Got to my car and was like oh shit my keys aren't in my jacket pocket, they're not in my jeans either...FUCK!!!! had to hunt my parents down, then hunt a ride down to get to my parents. Then it started to snow like crazy, and if any of you drive a rear wheel car it's not the best thing to do when it's snowing, especially if your tires are bald haha. So after the party i was gonna head to Bar I for my homie Jeremy's birthday. But my car was sliding everywhere, pulled a u-turn headed home and waited for Gady to pick me up (thanks homie). We got there eventually and to my surprise he wasn't passed out yet, he was actually still standing and walkin around, until I got him a shot haha here's some pics!


(I get there to find them eating, not drinking. what the eff?)



("yo, yo, can i be on the blog?" you sure can j.r. smith haha)


So i grabbed jeremy a shot, i wanted to get him a Gas Chamber but it was kinda busy and I didnt' wanna cut into the bartenders tips so birthday bomb it was, it's a jagerbomb but instead of redbull it's 151, DELICIOUS! end result...


(wait for it...)

(oh yeah, that's the good stuff)


(money shot! hahaha)


(Good ol Dinh helpin him out hahaha)

And then he was all good again

(me and the birthday boy, aka my trainer)

I think i was a little too drunk at this point haha

(yeah, I'm almost in shape and drunk so this is what happens, i know i know it's terrible and homo. my apologies haha)

well that was the night, hope you had a good one espiritu! p.s. check him out on twitter www.twitter.com/j_espiritu

And earlier in the week I watched the midnight premiere of Avatar. I didn't even know it was in 3D, and I had never watched a 3D movie in the theatres before so i was pretty pumped to see it. and it did not disappoint! that shit was eyegasmic, the plot was well written, one of the best movies i've seen all year. it was definitely worth the wait on james cameron on this one, good job sir, I applaud you.


Also earlier this week I got myself an early christmas gift...

(no that's not pronounced "yi" in chinese, it's an 11 son!)

(packaging was so dope, i don't even care much for the shoes)


(Don't get me wrong though, they are friggin sweet! and yeah i wore them in the snow, so the fuck what!)

well it's probably gonna be a busy week, don't know if I'll have time for another blog entry before christmas so happy holidays everyone, be safe! still contemplating on attending commerce, ebc and what to do for new years...oh well Peace!



-J.Au...SON!!

p.s. if you were wondering the name of the track from the last entry, it was "stuck in the middle ft craig david" from the u.k. version of the jay sean album. it was like i wrote that shit myself haha


No comments:

Post a Comment