...

Saturday, January 2, 2010

"To Everybody Who Knows My Story, To All Of Those Who Came Before Me...

...my time is now, and I'm gonna do it all over again."

Happy New Year! 2010 is here, it's the start of a new year, no no fuck that. It's the start of a new decade son! We gonna do big things this year, because as of January 1st all plans are in motion for the takeover. I got goals to acheive and expectations to meet, the plans are all drawn out and I'm more motivated now than ever. Physically, emotionally, spiritually it's all coming together, I'm feeling good. I'm surrounding myself with a solid crew that I know will stay positive, and have my back through anything. So if I feel you bring negative energy into my life, I'm sorry but I will be cutting all ties with you. Don't take it personal, but sometimes you just have to outgrow some of the people around you, especially if they don't put forth the same effort, respect, and commitments you put in on your end in any type of relationship. It's not always easy, but if you feel that you're the best, then it only makes sense to surround yourself with the best...


Back to the online documentary, tuesday night republic threw a party for their staff and friends, I was lucky enough to be invited cuz drinks were on the house and I got juiced! thanks again to Ryan Reyes, and Stephen Hua. You can follow them both on twitter at www.twitter.com/itsryanreyes and www.twitter.com/stephenhua

it was a good night, it was my boy allen's last night in town to party so we got extra stupid drunk for him, and I sat down with the boys from UDOX for awhile and had a few drinks with them as well. For some reason people think that my clothing line, The Masses has beef with Udox, relax Winnipeg, it's all love. haha k well here's some pics.


(T-Pan and I sippin on the liquid delish, the contents of those drinks will stay secret forever haha)



(Chris, Myself and Allen chillin in the V.V.I.P.)



(Yo Al! that shirt looks familiar, were you wearing that at...)

So that was Tuesday, Thursday however was new years eve. I didn't want to deal with all the hassles of going to a club that night so we kept it chill and got sauced at Earls. One of the better New Years Eve's I've had in awhile, cuz remember kids, it's not where you are that makes the party but the people you surround yourself with that makes it fun.




(Ruth and Kendra, scroll down for the x-rated pics ;) )



(You know he pops bottles cuz he bottles his emotions)


(ooh it's midnight!)


(We got our good sides on this one right?)


(the happy couple, sorry if we made a mess at the crib afterwards haha)



(chris, ruth, inch and kendra. Inch i still gotta get you back, and kendra. stop handing out your drinks!)


and that was the year, hope you enjoyed the blog. keep following me if you want to see the rise of a man with a vision this year ;)

(Peace to all the bullshit, negativity and 2009)

"...I'm still gonna do it my way."



-J.Au...SON!!



No comments:

Post a Comment