...

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

so have you watched the lovely bones?

cuz if you have, you know how it's directed by Peter Jackson? that one scene when they're in the bookstore, did you notice the lord of the rings poster on the window? AS IF! haha anyways nothing to talk about, Oh BBALL stats, I was late for that last game, i received a call last minute that went kinda like this:

Thu: Hey, the game's starting

me: What?! I thought it started in an hour.

Thu: Nope, we're about to start.

me: Ahh fuckballs, i'll be there in 10 minutes.

so i was late, so i only scored 10 pts, it didn't help that my teammates were hittin everything so you know i'm not gonna shoot when they're hot. I did have like 12 assists though. oh well! but my return to asian leagues was a bit better, i dropped 23 pts there, 19 in the 2nd half. aight well i'll be back in a day or two when i have something to write about. Peace!!


-J.Au...SON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment