...

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

"What more can I say? What more can I do?...

...I know this much is true."

Are you not entertained? What do you come here for? Are you here to watch me succeed or to see if I fail? Are you here to find some inspiration?

Well I'll tell you why I'm here, I'm here because I am entertained, I actually keep myself entertained 24/7. I was having a convo with a friend the other day and I told them that I live my life as if I were on a show and had an audience constantly watching. I put myself in certain predicaments just to see how things will pan out, and I'll make comments just to get a rouse out of people. Whether I succeed or fail in this thing called life, I'll know I had a good time doing it. And though not all of you find inspiration from this blog, I know for a fact that I do inspire some people and influence the way some think. It's a gift to have a voice, and to know that your voice is heard is inspiring in itself. It makes you work even harder to achieve your goals so that the people who do listen to what you have to say don't think that it's all bullshit.

and with that little entry I'll leave you with a quote from one of the geniuses that have touched every single person in this world.

"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages."
William Shakespeare

"I'm gonna be number one on everybody's list, we'll see what happens when I no longer exist. Fuck this..."

peace!

-J.Au...SON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment