...

Thursday, January 14, 2010

"If my time is up let me know right now...

...I will find a way to go hard again."

Quick update on some stats, scored 16 last game so that brings my average down to 20. next game tonight at 8:30 pm. no promises this time, we'll just see what happens, i'm feeling good though so...

Game 1: 30
Game 2: 14
Game 3: 16

ppg: 20

anyways new pick ups, merry christmas to me!

(Thanks May!)


(These drop saturday i think, i'm gonna have to get a pair. coincidence that they drop a week before the VI's? probably not but they're still dope)

peace!

p.s. if you're using internet explorer as a browser you probably won't hear any music on the page anymore, so if you're curious to hearing what's playing just use a different browser, there's always a track playin on here though


-J.Au...SON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment