...

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"hoping for the best but expecting the worst...

...are you going to drop the bomb or not?"

Today was a good day, and if you had to ask me do i really wanna live forever, I'd have to answer with a No, but do i want to stay forever young? Hellz fucken yeah. "Live fast, die young. Leave a good looking corpse." - James Dean

Well if summer is coming to an end, it sure is going out with a bang. It was pretty gorgeous out today, so I made the most of it and tried to live the day to the fullest. I got off to a late start though haha, started off with a nice dim sum lunch at this place i was just introduced to today. Not sure the name of the restaurant but it's directly across from Dim Sum Garden. The dishes were probably better than those at Dim Sum Garden because they were fresh, big factor when it comes to dim sum for me, not only that though, shit was cheap! from there had to grab some dog shampoo for my baby, Miso Hongie so took a trip to Walmart where I snapped a candid pic of this...
(Razor Ramon? I don't know but i had to pull ninja to get this pic)

that right there is one of the reasons why i love going to walmart, you just never know what the fuck you'll run into there.

After Walmart i just had to hit up a patio, it was too nice out to not appreciate it. So...Saffrons it was! i got my regular caesers and linguine carbonara. had a few laughs with the homies, heard a few stories that happened over the weekend and was also shown some battle scars as well...

(That's what happens when two people throw a headbutt at the sametime, unfortunately my homie here lost the headbutt haha it's ok man, you still won)

after saffrons we all checked out GreenApple skate shop, it was pretty small, but i can appreciate what they're trying to do. so if you need some SB's hit em up on corydon. Support your local business' people, i can't stress that enough.

From there I had promised my boy Santa i'd play ball, so i rushed over to brodie center when i played some drunken Basketball. How'd it go? well what do you think? i was drunk and playing basketball obviously not well. haha well got outta the gym at like 10:10 and rushed it over to catch Inglorious Basterds. Yeah, no shower, i stunk it up sorry if you were in the theatre with me haha. Movie was dope, classic Tarantino, y'all need to watch it. if you liked pulp fiction you'll like this one. and that was a wrap for me.

Peace!
p.s. the track if you're wondering Jay-Z ft Mr. Hudson - Young Forever off the Blueprint 3. it's probably one of like 4 good tracks off the new album.

-J.Au...SON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment