...

Sunday, August 30, 2009

"and when I hear she gone it's like a shot to my pride, i dont' care if she know, cuz it's basically the male ego speakin aloud to some real people...

...But you can bounce BACK"

shieeettt...i been slackin big time sorry folks, I got a whole week to fill you all in on. Well the week was just filled with drinkin, i mean cmon it's summer time what else is there to do? I took pics at three of the outings only though, missed like the other 2 times i went out. Let's start with last saturday, I don't know who's social it was, i think it was my buddy's cousins?? whatever! it was good times, good people.


(that's my boy Larry, the only other person who cooks a whole pack of bacon at a time."



(Jerry and I, I'm pretty faded at this point already, this was the 1st of 2 times where i held the camera to take a pic of me and someone, only to point it in the opposite direction haha)

Alright well I think this was a Thursday? It was "SHIZWIZ"s Birthday at saffrons


(everytime i go to saffrons i order the linguine carbonara and a caeser...Delish)


(Alright, i got the III's, Espiritu is in the red suede V's, and Dinh's got the 3M V's...Gay i took a pic of our shoes i know, but V's, and III's are my fav)


(this was the 2nd round of gross shots for Joseph; 3 tequila and 2 prairie fires. fucken gross)

Alright, then there was Friday, and Friday if i go clubbin can only be one place...the O.C.!!! night was pretty rowdy, i don't remember much, just the terms "that's boss" was being thrown around a plenty this weekend. and all i gots to say is V is a liar, don't listen to him ladies, i got shit on lock ;) haha oh and i remember police telling us to go home when we were kickin over pileons, the pile on that is now in the trunk of umingas ride hahaha.

j/k we were at Republik haha


(and who do we always see at repulik? my blogger friend herself, BOTCHO! this was the 2nd of 2 times where i pointed the camera in the other way. and yes i'm pretty juiced already at this point haha)


and after Repulik you gotta go to east ocean.

(The Usual Suspects minus Young Money)


(If you don't know, This is AUNTIE EAST OCEAN, and V had his finger up her butt)


(the meal doesn't start off right unless you start it off with some Crab meat and fish maw soup, with some red vinegar to make it pink, cuz we all love that pink...)



(and the feast begins, what do we got here? i see some beef fried rice (the V special), crisp chicken in ginger sauce X 2, deep fried spicy squid X 2, Beef with satay sauce on a hot plate, some chow fan with vegies, and i think some dry ribs. whatever it was, it hit the fucken spot)


the week was filled with ups and downs, but one things' for sure haters never get me down. You can do what you want, egg my car, but just remember I'm still me, you're still you. I'm still pushin a G35 while you're driving a white 4 door nissan with a big ass ugly spoiler. Oh you didnt know there were witnesses? yeah we lookin for you boy, you better hide you little fucken bitch.


(Ridiculous!)


Peace!!


-J.Au...SON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment