...

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"Go, go, go, go and on the count of three...

...everybody run back to your fantasy"

what's up?! i've been too lazy to blog lately sorry folks. That and the fact that i've just been out doin shit, tryin to stay active, playin sports or doing anything competitive. A lot of you guys don't know this, even my closest friends probably don't realize but i usually play a lot of ball or some sort of activity when there's shit going on in my life, and shit's been goin on. I usually hide it pretty well though, so the only way you can sort of tell i'm going through some stuff is how active i am on the court. It's just how i cope, some of you i'm sure can understand how it is. When you're on the court, and you're better than most you just feel like you're in control the whole time. and sometimes i just need to get control back in my life, playin ball is like my psychiatrist or whatever. every now and then though feelings get the best of me and i act like a dick, so if i've mistreated you sometime in the past few months...SORRY! haha

well anyways enough with that rant, how have i been? just been playin tennis and ownin up my buddies. Played ball last night and today for like 4 hours, tryin to get this jumpshot back, and man up as the self proclaimed best basketball player in the province...sorry thu i'm takin back my throne this year haha.

Weekend was all good, remembered last minute about my boy Gady's girl, Elle's bday. it was filled with korean barbeque, vodka marinated fruit in the punch, bonfires, and homies. what else could you ask for? speaking of bonfires, we were in st.boniface (the french area) so does that mean in that part of the city "bonfire" is translated to "good fire"? haha it was a joke relax, i'm not really serious about that question.

On another note i decided to try some body wash instead of soap...and man body wash is WAY BETTER, all you guys who still use soap, STEP YOUR GAME UP SON! haha




(chillin waiting for my shot to start whippin on these fools)


(elle, it was her birthday)



(Uminga and robin, the star volleyball player, and yes she diets. *inside joke* haha)


(oly and Monica...hide your toothbrushes and contact lens'...another inside joke haha)


(chillin by the fire, and don't stress kids. they're just cdp 11's not my retro or o.g. and yeah i know my nudies haven't any wear on them yet, the honeycombs are just starting to come in)

Peace!


-J.Au...SON!!


2 comments:

  1. go by common = top notch of a choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks botch! one of the tracks that always plays in my ride ;) but i just changed it to suit my current post.

    ReplyDelete