...

Thursday, August 20, 2009

"Insane like a runaway train I'm in your lane like there's only three seconds to score to win the game...

...came to bring the ultimate pain upon the brain."

What's up?! So I went digging through a bunch of old vhs tapes, found a lot, i mean A LOT of old jordan games from 95-98 and man was he ever dope, BUT i also found some tapes of me, and man WAS I DOPE! hahaha check check check it out!



(yeah i was young, in shape, and had hops. I used to be able to dunk a volleyball on a regulation rim)





haha ok so the dunks were mediocre but I don't see you doin it! and i bet if you caught me back then with my ups i'd out dunk you any day of the week. haha sorry about the bad editing and the repetition of a lot of the same clips we were just fuckin around back then.

I got some sisler videos too, i'll upload those in the next day or two so stay tuned!

p.s. one more video, new trailer for the wolfman! it's been well casted, so my expectations for this movie are gonna be high.



Peace!!

-J.Au...SON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment