...

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"You know I pop bottles cuz I bottle my emotions...

...at least I put it all in the open."

This is me documentin life, lookin back learning from mistakes, keeping memories sharing it with you. Of course you only see what I want you to see but I don't hide much. Sometimes you may not agree or like what I do or say but I'll keep you coming back because you're curious. I've got some of you hooked and I haven't even made any moves yet. Stay tuned kids. There is no fascade here, I'm only keeping it real.

It gets tough trying to update this thing everyday, to be honest I'll probably only be able to keep this updated two or three times a week, maybe more. You'll just have to hit it up everyday to find out i guess =D. So Lupe was in town Friday night and let me let you know how it went down from my perspective. I was late, but I heard there was a ginormous line that took forever to let people in. when i got there the line was gone, but inside it was hot as hell, the line for the beer garden was obsurd, the d.j. was pretty bad, and the wait for Lupe took forever. The only positive thing was the fucken smokie I ate there. Grand Analog did their thing too, I can't really hate on them, Garfield has been on his grind since I can remember. But the show was supposed to start at 8? now I know show's never start on time and the artist is always an hour or two late, but the heat, and lack of drinks was just making it worse. When Lupe finally came on it was about 11:30 I was cashed, the line for the beer garden was gone, so i just drank at the back the entire time he was on stage. I kind of regret not taking in the performance, but that crowd was hot, and motherfuckers stank!

so here's some random pics.



(Botcho!, i stole this from your blog haha yeah i rep NT all day)


(Someone took this pic for me, not sure where it was, I think it might from the floor of a salsbury house =P but it feels good seeing people you don't know wearing your shit)



(Lupe concert, did i mention there was a ton of fake Yeezys?)



(terrible, just terrible)

Peace!

-J.Au...SON!!

2 comments: