...

Monday, September 14, 2009

"People told me slow my role, I'm screamin out 'Fuck that', I'm gonna do just what i want...

...lookin' ahead no turnin back."



(pwn'd =D)

Time to get the blog up to date with what's actually goin on I suppose. It was a pretty tame weekend for me. Friday night I took off early from work and met some boys from xbox i play call of duty with on the reg. It was one of their birthdays so he had this thing at Xtreme Tactics, it's an airsoft gun place. It was pretty dope, got to put some faces to the names behind the screens, and see what kind of scumbags they were in real life haha j/k boys! after the game though i was hella cashed, and went to bed at 1am which is super early for me, i've been going to bed at around 4 or 5 am for the past few years. Well i didn't get any pics of the boys (i left my phone in my ride) you can catch us playin hardcore team deathmatch everynight around 12 a.m. The clan tags is 'CK' tell all your friends as Gab likes to say haha.

so rewind friday night to friday during the day, got a chance to finally hit up TUB and do some shoppin, grabbed a couple tees, thanks to everyone at TUB as always for the hookup. So while i was chillin there the boys there decided to smash some monitors...and i got the vids!















They actually had a sledgehammer on hand, and not just any sledgehammer, but a sledgehammer with an anti shock handle to prevent the feel of vibrations when you smash shit. haha

fast forward to saturday night two birthdays two parties. happy bday eric, and mike! the two birthday boys were like polar opposittes to be honest. Eric totally sober, and well mike...the pics explain themselves i think. p.s. mike, i was at your birthday hahaha.
(T-Pan, he likes to be on the blog for some reason haha)

(k.o.'d)

Peace!

-J.Au...SON!!

1 comment:

  1. homeboy,

    When exactly does the deal start? What do i gotta give you or tell you to make a purchase?

    Saint

    ReplyDelete