...

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"Did you get the picture yet? I'm paintin you a portrait...

of young."

There was a time way back when all my buddies would be at my boy Peralta's crib, that was the chill spot, if you're anywhere between the ages of 26 - 34ish? and you're from the north end you know the peraltas. Anyways whenever i knew people would be there I'd call them up and ask, "Yo, who's all there?" to which I'd always receive the answer, "Everyone." That would always piss me off too because i just wanted to know who was all there so I could roll with someone there and it's not like it's hard to name a few names of people there. Well that was years ago, my boy's moved away and is doin big things in T.dot now. My friends from back then have saddenly slowly and slightly drifted away, we all keep in touch and have drinks two or three times a month, but it's just not the same anymore. Well Phil was back in town on the weekend, and i knew people were at his crib. I call up one of my homies and asked, "Yo, who's all there?" to which I once again recieved the answer, "Everyone." made my heart melt, all the boys were chillin again, except for you Allen, you're not one of the boys hahaha j/k homie! But it's crazy how little things like that can just bring back all the memories and the things you once hated are now the things you still wish you had...


(My boys Peralta and fellow blogster rohnster)

(Drinkin in the garage just like the old days)

(Did I mention he trains with G.S.P.? true story)

(This pic is labelled "Allen's not one of the boys" cuz if he was he'd be in the pic right? haha j/k al, we know you takin care of your business in B.C. but honestly it was hotter than someone's mom that day)

(This was before we even went into the club haha)

(In the club it was a triple party, and i found the birthday girl and my homie/her bf Espiritu)

(J.izzyca aka bday girl and drunken me...and i really like my tee, i need to wear it more often hahaha if you're wondering it's by Sould and it's called "Larusso's Revenge")
p.s.
(I hit the 60 thousand km mark )= )

video time!


(Tito Joe does his thang, yeah i'm not filipino but i still call him tito)


(My boy plays guitar)


Peace!

-J.Au...SON!!

2 comments:

  1. "the things you once hated are now the things you still wish you had.."


    truuue sayyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. just wait till you get a little older botcho, you'll understand even more...

    ReplyDelete