...

Monday, October 19, 2009

"So you took a chance, you made other plans...

...but i bet you didn't think they would come crashing down...no"

damn, damn, damn...it was a crazy weekend folks. I know I partied it up, did you? I hope so, cuz good times were to be had by all, shit i think i even took pics. I'm trying to think as i write this right now, and wait let me check my berry...yup! i even got some pics for ya! well if you didn't have a good time this passed weekend, there's way more dope party days in the future right? right! so...since this is my blog, i'm going to blog a nice little awkward moment i had at work the other day...

so...this mom (she's white) walks in with her man (also white) and her son (molato) and was about 10 years old. They ask me a question about some Timberland boots, if they're good for winter, blah, blah, blah...do i have their size...all the random mumble jumble that goes on when you're sellin shoes. So anyways, i go get him the boot...and when i get back they're having a conversation over money. The kid must have been saying something like, "You're not paying for this, the dude is paying for it cuz he's using that debit card." cuz the mom was saying that she was the one paying for it even though it was that card...anyways' i'll continue from what i did hear...

Mom - No, that's my money, cuz my money goes into that account too.

Son - Why would you do that?

Mom - Twice as much as money, *laughs*

Son - But you did that with Larry and he stole 5000 dollars from you remember?

Man who was sitting on the bench beside the son, stands up and leaves without saying a word.

Mom - wh, ya jus don...(couldn't even finish her sentence but had a look of disgust on her face)

Son - What? what'd i say? what?

KanJay Chedda - AWKWARD! let me know how they are, i'll be right over there if you need anything else.

AWESOME MOMENT! haha

k so jumping to another random topic, i need to watch paranormal activity! who's down? well anyways i didn't really finish up the blog about regina, so here's some additional pics and vid!


(team pic, we will be champs next year. I promise you regina, we're comin for the title)


(at the awards banquet/party)

and here's a video of the condo we stayed at. I was gonna make it like mtv cribs, but i don't have a movie maker, and i got super lazy, so it's kind of bunk. but you can see how dope the condo was.










(I found this tee, in my basement i have no idea who or where it came from but i thought it was dope and i was totally gonna rock it friday night, but it was just too big. haha)

(the ladies from work, doin work. and why weren't you drunk em? it was your birthday! who doesn't get drunk on their birthday? ridiculous!)
(the diesel, jess, and oli looked away from the camera a smidgen too early. freal though, if these guys ever call you a fatso while i drunk I apologize on their behalf haha)

now it's your turn...
peace!!

-J.Au...SON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment