...

Friday, October 23, 2009

Baby are you down, down, down, down?

I've said it before on my blog, and i'll say it again...Alyssa Bernal is so dope...she's talented, pretty, and seems at least from her vids that's she's genuinely a nice chick. K well here's her latest vid that's got me listening to this Jay Sean track "Down". I never really listened to it before i heard her sing it...enjoy!



Dope right?

So I've been so fucken sore as of late, I started liftin monday and I haven't lifted in years, so i guess my muscles aren't used to it. Well today I was supposed to have a game, and i wanted to play but i woke up sore still. I can't move my arms above my head, it's pretty crappy haha. well anyways i was told that the gelatin from jello would hope, so i copped some jello and downed in liquid form...long story short, it didn't work haha but while i was grabbing the jello i walked by a Dairy Queen so i decided to grab an ice cream cake, a reese peanut butter ice cream cake...DELISH! k well that's all for now, see y'all at Republic this weekend probably hahaha, maybe Alive on saturday, after a quick stop at Republic though for a birthday (I see you Ryan Reyes! Happy bday bro). Peace!

-J.Au...Son!!

No comments:

Post a Comment