...

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"Is Regina in this motherfucker?! Y'all kick it one time!...

...but you was my bitch, the one who'd never snitch, love me when i'm broke or when I'm filthy fucken rich."

REGINA!!! I know, I know Regina's not the most entertaining city in the world but the people are cool and I always get love from the basketball community there.

I was there for the S.A.B.I.T. with my chinese team, we were there to get some games in and try to gel together in preparation for the north american chinese tournament. The tournament was well run, the competition was pretty friendly, and although it wasn't the toughest competition. We ourselves weren't the team that we're aiming to be yet either, so it was a good tournament for us to start off as together as a team. I got to know some of the guys better, and learned to trust them a little more on the court.

Well tournament wise we did alright, I think we should have won the whole thing, but we got kinda screwed in the semi final game. I admit it was still my fault, i guess i shouldn't have hand checked even though they weren't calling it all weekend. but really, who calls a hand check foul in overtime with the game tied and 1.5 seconds left in the semi final game? and then don't call a foul when the other team trips you at half court? ridiculous! haha we were winning pretty easily until that point too. so we ended up placing 3rd in the tournament but I'm pretty sure all the fans loved us the most.

All in all the weekend was dope, filled with good times. The condo we stayed at was pimp! (I'll post video of it later) didn't get to do much shopping, but to be honest i doubt i would have bought anything anyway. We went to the club on saturday night, I'm assuming we were at the wrong club but fuck were the people there dressed terribly. Like seriously Worst Dressed People EVER! haha but seriously good times were had, little Leonard catchin some herpes (j/k but seriously), us jumpin in another van exactly like our which was also from manitoba, me cramping up during the 3pt competition. it was just a dope weekend, goes to show that it's not the place that makes the experience, it's the company you keep. Thanks again to the peeps at the tourney for being such great hosts and making some chinese guys from winnipeg feel welcomed. well here's some pics, i didn't get any from the tournament, when it's game time i don't think of takin pics sorry guys! haha

Here's our van

(wait...what the fuck? the key doesn't work? oh maybe cuz that's not our fucken van! haha)



(yeah we were actually all inside the van ready to go except for the fact it wouldn't start, we left the windows rolled down too hahahhaa)

(In a club calld Habanos? something like that anyways this dude thought he was doin it, he though wrong...worst dressed crowd ever!)


(lovers in a dangerous time, lawrence and donovan feeding each other some roasted chicken over candle light...romantic...questionable boys...real questionable)


(this was my thanksgiving dinner =( my family's gone and this was all i had to eat, i also ate alone...)



("the world is yours.")

and here's some video, yeah we were on ctv while we were out there. it's a cool clip, kinda whack since we kinda won this game easily yet they only show hi lights of us being scored on haha.





Peace!!

-J.Au...SON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment