...

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"If I'm nowhere, let that nowhere be...

...nowhere near a worry."

"You need to update your blog more Jay." Yeah...thanks for the tip guys, but seriously like I don't know that I've been slacking? Have you ever been stuck in a rut? Just felt like your life is going nowhere? Well that's where I'm at right now, I've just been coasting through life lately not getting anything done, procrastinating like none other. I know my banner has a picture of a guy holding a sign that says "Everyday I'm Hustling" but I haven't been folks, and it's time for me to start. There was a time when I was in the same situation before until I set goals for myself and started a new chapter to my life. That's what's up with me right now folks, I am once again on the verge of accomplishing several things that people are supposed to do in life. I just need to give myself that little push to get over the edge, so I'm gonna set the goals right here and now and if I don't start workin towards them you can all call me out on that, not dumb shit like updating my blog haha. K well let's kick off some of these goals...

1. Graduate (I think I've already got enough credits for a general degree in arts so that may already be done)

2. Set a launch date for the new lineup from The Masses. (Jess, Oli, Wins, and Santa we need to have a "rally J" asap)

3. Learn to photoshop.

4. I have to drop to a weight of 158 by the end of this year.

5. Help lead my Sr. Mens basketball team back to the championship. (and average 20 a game while doing it)

6. Help lead the Winnipeg Chinese Mens basketball team to a respectable finish at the 2010 NACBAIT tournament.

I should probably have getting a real job up there on the list too, but I'm not one to let money rule my life. Money's all irrelevant, it comes and goes. The more money you make, it's just the more money you spend. Now I'm just starting to rant so this entry will come to an end. And although I'm feeling nowhere right now I'm not worried, and you all shouldn't worry for me. I know i'll be alright and that's why I'm nowhere near a worry. Peace!

-J.Au...SON!!

p.s. this entry wasn't emo was it? haha sorry if it felt that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment