...

Friday, October 2, 2009

"It's as simple as that, it's as simple as that...

...for your simple ass."

You know what I do when life gives me lemons?


I say Fuck the Lemons! I've been feeling off since monday night, remember when I was supposed to drop 30 pts and my team was supposed to kick off our way to an undefeated season? well that didn't happen, we should have won our game, I shot terribly, i was 5 for 15 or something shitty like that. It was pretty bad, well the following day it just got even worse. I went to Bridges for what I thought would probably be the last round of golf of the year. Well needless to say, I shot the worst round I've shot all year. I lost to my man Vu, which I told him he'd probably be me two times in our lifetimes...well Vu there's 1 of the 2 haha. I know you're really gonna actually laminate that scorecard too haha. My streak of whack athletic prowellness doesn't end there though. It was Tuesday, so off to the church it was for me for some ball, shot pretty bad and turned the ball over way too many times for my liking.

Fast forward to wednesday and I had to get my swag back. You best believe that right after i shot that terrible round of golf I went straight into the clubhouse to make a tee time for the following day. So Bridges it was again! Now don't get me wrong, it's not like the course is an easy one, it's pretty challenging with lots of dog legs but there's still no reason i should have shot as poorly as I did. So long story short, I beat Vu by 7 strokes, and the world was getting back to normal. Now all I had to do was get my damn jumpshot back...and off to Brodie center it was! One hour and 100 jumpshots later, I was feeling good again. So today I put the theory to the test, played one on one with young money and yeah I won every game. If you didn't know Young Money probably is one of the best defenders in the province, so when I can score on him at will, yeah i said it homie AT WILL! I'm pretty sure I got my game back. and with that being said fuck those lemons! If you're given lemons, do something about it! Don't just sit there and accept it aaaand it's as simple as that!

here's some pics...


(yeah you owned me bridges and made me your bitch but redemption was mine!)


(classy classy classy haha I need to put a Masses logo on a rock like this for my front yard)



(probably one of the nicest courses in the province, and for the same price as city courses like tuxedo I'm never golfing at those places again haha)

(peace out bridges! and you became my bitch on the 2nd day)


Peace!

-J.Au...SON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment