...

Thursday, July 2, 2009

"Ohh baby do you remember when, fire works at lake...

...Winnipeg."

Happy Canada Day Bitches!!



(Been out golfing a lot and picked up a sweet farmer tan so I had to hit up the beach on Canada day to even it out)


(So I hit up Birds Hill and who do I run into? none other than Drizzy himself! haha)



(So night time came around, and i turned to saffrons to get my drank on)


(I was sippin on the usual water vodka lime, but I was craving a caeser and i got it extra spicy. This shit was spicier than usual had me pissin fire!)

Well...onto some random shit, i haven't really been able to keep up with the blog and all my adventures so here's just a collection of things for me to share haha
so...who wants a free 1 year subscription to maxim? well here ya go!


http://www.maxim.com/actionunleashed

code is: YSON

You're welcome ;)




(been chillin wit my little homie, notice the "annex" tee on the left haha)


(I picked up some all-star Kobe's a couple weeks ago, for those wondering about my shoes I'll be sure to make a collection entry sometime this summer)

(Went have some fried chicken at chicken delight one day...the food delicious, the restroom...disgusting...haha really, how are you gonna put the urinel right beside the sink? that shit's GROSS!)



(and a random pic of one of the noobs workin at footlocker, we told him one of the after hour duties were to water the plants outside the store in the mall. So here he is watering the plastic plants haha excellent)


and I'll leave you with Drake's new video for Best I Ever Had directed by Kanye West. ENJOY!
(wouldn't it be awesome if he came to winnipeg? of course it would! would you go? of course you would!)

Drake "Best I Ever Had" from kwest on Vimeo.




that's it for now kids, Peace!

-J.Au...SON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment