...

Sunday, July 26, 2009

drinks anyone?

I have been drinking far too much this summer, shit's gotta stop! i'm going cold turkey on the alcohol until at least the middle of august. If you see me at the club, don't buy me a drink, thanks. but if you do see me at the club it'll probably be this one http://www.republicnightclub.ca/ that's a shameless plug for Stephen Hua. anyways i'm sick right now, my head's killin me, i got shivers, and i'm sweatin like crazy so this is a short entry. oh and even with this illness i still whipped on some guys at tyndal park...(oh you know who you guys are, i wont' mention names...you're just lucky i didn't have my camera on me (; ) k well here's some pics.






(that tequila was harsh, never again. I retire from tequila)




(this is what we do after we finish a round 0f 27 holes)



(i see neither muscle or talent being flexed in this picture haha)




(umm...i'm pretty sure she was grinding on someone when i took this pic haha oh monica, i told you drinks on me like a coaster)





(flexin again...flexing what? i dunno?)






(i'm pretty sure if you enlarge this picture you'll see someone haha)




(yeah it was a footlocker party)




(i think that's marasigan and monica?)





(Jeremy and Jessica)





(never knew your girl was such a juicebag jeremy hahaha and it's kanJay like Kanye, not congi soup!)

(forgot to add this pic! don't fall asleep in the car on the ride home young buck! haha)



Peace!



-J.Au...SON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment