...

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

G.H.E.T.T.O.

what can i say? I act ghetto, cuz I'm from the ghetto...with that being said. Last night was the midnight showing of the 6th installment of the Harry Potter series, I was totally psyched to catch it but when I went to grab tickets...SOLD OUT! Motherfucker! So I did the only thing any Harry Potter Fan from the ghetto would do...I snuck in, kinda weak but seriously, I'm an impatient man. So with the midnight showing comes all the hardcore fans dressed in their Gryffindor attire with and lightning bolt scars on their foreheads. It's quite the spectacle, i forgot to take pics sorry! The best part though was when this dude and chick went to the front of the theatre and had a battle with their wands! Ridiculous! haha anyways the movie met my expectations and had a lot more sexual innuendos than i expected. p.s. emma watson is lookin good hahaha. That is all. Peace!





-J.Au...Son!!

No comments:

Post a Comment