...

Sunday, July 5, 2009

you cut me deep bitch, cut me like surgeory...

I'm friggin exhausted...it's been a long 2 or 3 days. First off, I've done some sort of golfing everyday this week whether it be just hitting up the driving range or going for a round of 18. All this sun has got me looking filipino. Thursday went to the Aoki show and got sloshed! Had to wake up at like 6:30 am the next morning for an early tee time (way to go kev) haha with that being said I shot my best round yet with a staggering 109 haha but it was only my 3rd time this year so I'll take it. I got whipped by the way the other guys scores were 88 and 85 respectively. Anyways had to work after that, and then it was time for RAEKWON BITCHES! He put on a good show, it was a friggin sausage fest in there though, like shit dont' any girls listen to wu-tang? all good though, I was there for the chef, not for the ladies. anyway on to the pics!



(golfin at the tuxedo course and there's deer just roaming around...wtf?)


(the Chef doin his thang)



(the sausagefest that was outside the show, bacon and cheddar with everything on it was delicious)


(no that's not a mirror, and no i don't know the guy to the right)
I should be at a friends wedding right now but the under uncontrollable circumstances I didn't attend, my apologies to the couple. Sorry Bet, Sorry Roger!


"If you don't want to be with me when I'm broke, what makes you think I'm going to want to be with you when I'm rich?"

Peace!
-J.Au...SON!


No comments:

Post a Comment