...

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

mmm mmmm mmmmm Bitch!

It's Tuesday, and Tuesdays to me means it's time to go to church. Naw, it's not what you think, I go to play ball. My homie has keys to the gym and every Tuesday there's good runs there (no you may not come haha) well anyways after probalby losing 3 lbs, I hit up my favorite burger spot and gained like 5 lbs back haha. Gotta love that Dairy Whip! well i'll leave you guys with some pics of the food.






(Fries with Chilli and Cheese)



(you gotta get a peach drank)

(Double cheese before)



(Doube cheese after)



mmm mmmm mmmmmmm bitch!

Alright well I've got to get back to work on some sketches for the launch of the fall/winter line of my clothing line. AUGUST 8 2009 the masses clothing turns 1 make sure you all come out to the party and get ready to pick up the new gear at The Urban Bakery the same day. The new shit is gonna blow your mind, in fact it's "mind blasting!" Peace
Here's a sneak peek at something we may release, I'll give you guys a glimpse of things to come from time to time as a treat for checkin out the blog.
(just somethin I'm workin on for the fall line "the second coming")

-J. Au...SON!

p.s. Ben Baller's Engaged?! Congrats Big Homie

No comments:

Post a Comment