...

Friday, June 19, 2009

It's a celebration bitches!!!!

so it's my birthday, hopefully I'll see y'all at saffrons, pics to come in the following days. not tonight i'll be too fucked up, probably not saturday i'll be recovering, most likely Sunday...we'll see though kids! just keep coming back to check. Also i forgot to show you a quick photoshop i got done the other day before I went to Bar I. so check it out and give me some feedback.







(rough draft, what y'all think? it'll be touched up before the august release)


oh and Jay Au Vs. Botcho?! who will win the war of the blogs?! kanjaychedda.blogspot.com vs irockyeezys.botchosucks.com? (that's not her actual blogspot)



(once friends, now enemies! haha)

peace for now!

-J.Au...SON!

2 comments:

  1. long comment, here goes it.
    you could not have picked a more disgusting picture.. where did that even come from?! cause if i posted it, thats redic.
    i will try to go to saffrons..!! if not, pin me, and i'll read them to you tomorrow and we shall laugh at ur drunk messages!

    AND WHY AM I NOT IN THE "shit i read"..!? PRETTY SURE I SHOULD BE THERE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm pretty sure you posted it haha, you did not come to saffrons but i don't think i was too drunk to do anything that stupid on my bday...that i know of yet. and i'll add you to the "shit i read" as soon as i pass you in hits ;)

    ReplyDelete