...

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"If you never try, you'll never know...

...just what you're worth."

just some words/lyrics I like to live by.

Anyways some of you may ask "what the fuck does this guy do all day?" well your questions will be answered in the next few weeks my friends. Starting with today:
I woke up at about 12 pm to some blackberry messenger alerts, and my homie wanted to go golfing so...golfing it was!






So after four and a half hours and a solid round of 135 (I haven't golfed in 2 years and when I did that was the 2nd time I've ever gone, I'm novice I apologize) I was off to see Coldplay and I was late, show started at 7:00 and it was already 8 when i was leaving the golf course. (some of you may know I run a little late on the odd occasion ;) )

anyways here's some pics from the concert:












Concert was fukken dope! now all we gotta do is get Drizzy Drake to come to fucken Winnipeg.
Thanks to my big sister for coppin me a ticket! haha (yeah i went with my sister, so what! wanna fight about it?)







p.s. I Got ME some YEEZYS!!!! Thanks for hookin it up Big Homie!


and yeah I rock'em.

well that was the average monday for me.

p.p.s. a day of golfing, and going to a coldplay concert is not a very productive way to taking steps in acheiving your goals but it sure as fuck keeps life fun!
PEACE!
J. Au...SON!

No comments:

Post a Comment