...

Thursday, June 18, 2009

A day with the ex...

...who doesn't like overpriced foods, overpriced crappy rides, and carnies yelling in your face?! Not I! Well it's the middle of June and that means it's time for the Red River EX! woot woot! I don't think i've ever missed it in my life. My entire TwentyXX years ;) so i don't go so much for the rides anymore just the atmosphere. But my favorite lil man looks foward to the ex all year so I'm more than willing to take him. here's the pics!





("peace out!")


(I hate anyone who had a pony while growing up - Seinfeld)


(can you really say no to this kid?)


(I remember when I loved going on the rides as much as him)


(time for some Heli fun haha)


(Carrie Underwood Tee...FRIGGIN SWEET!)


(What the heck are these you ask? well let me show ya man)


(Deep Fried Oreos SON!)


(This man works with wieners all day...I shall comment no further)


(corndog...mmm mmmm mmmmmm)


(pile o'dogs)
So that's what happened during the day, but today i woke up with a crazy hangover so I was wondering...What the Fuck did I do last night?! good thing i took some pics! Bar I it was.

(K. Drizzle/T-Pan posin for the blog)



(D.Lo on the turntables)



(our lovely waitress for the night, i think her name was steph? and i do remember that she's NOT white but spanish ;) haha)

(the sweet chilli wings are money!)


(So this is what happened to me last night, Vodka water lime)

alright well that was Wednesday! Peace!

-J.Au...SON!

No comments:

Post a Comment