...

Monday, November 16, 2009

"Last name Goggles...

...first name Nightvision."

When Duty calls, GeorgeWendt (that's my GT) answers! So it's been a week now since the most anticipated day for gamers all year, and i'm only at a rank of 44. My past week has been consumed of playing call of duty, and stepping out at times for a game of basketball. The new weapons, dope! The new maps, Dope! The new killstreaks, Dope! New perks, Dope! Merging lobbies...whack! Anyways i've been mad addicted, and probably will be for the next year or so. If you wanna get at me, send me an invite and me and my clan will show you what's up. C-K, tell your friends!

(This was the line at around 11:00 pm)

(This was the line around 11:30PM, it just kept getting longer and longer, this was at futureshop btw and bestbuys' line was probably double this one)


(after standing in line for an hour to secure my prestige edition i had to get some energy drinks to keep me alert. buy one get one free rockstars at 7-11 ftw!)

(Don't test me in the dark, i got you covered boy!)


(This is just a random pic of a delicious grilled lobster and cheese sandwich I had last week haha if you get the chance, order it cuz it's bomb!)

Just keeping this entry short due to the fact that i'm sure you all aren't big into call of duty like me haha peace!!

-J.Au...SON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment