...

Monday, November 9, 2009

I am on Team Pacquiao

Inspiration, I am often inspired by so many things, I can find it in almost everything around me. Lately I've started trying to get into shape, and I've been finding my inspiration from my lack of ability to dominate in my favorite sport, I've been finding inspiration from all my friends around me who have been on their own mission to get fit, I'm inspired to want to try to dominate in some upcoming tournaments, but I've found the most inspiration in watching 24/7 with Manny Pacquiao. This dude goes hard, I admit I was somewhat of a hater to begin with some years ago when he stepped on the scene but he's won me over. You can see the hard work that he puts into his sport and it pays off. It just makes you want to work hard in no matter what you're trying to accomplish whether it be school, athletics, or finishing an art project. With that being said, DO WORK!

This week's got three things I'm anticipating. #1. Less than 24 hrs from now Cally of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is released! I will be ghost all week, you'll only find me at the gym for maybe 3 hrs a day, besides that I'll be at home play in on live. #2 Wednesday night, my Chinese basketball team will be having a exhibition game against Providence College. This will be by far our biggest challenge yet, and as we work our way to the national tournament in may, we are only getting closer and gelling more and more as a team. The confidence is starting to grow in all the young guys, and the trust is instilled in them because I know that they are all as dedicated as I am. #3. The Pacquiao Cotto fight on Saturday, I will be wearing my team Pacquiao tee that day. Cotto does look like a fierce opponent but the thing with Pacquiao is that he has continued to not only live up to his hype, but he has continuously surpassed it. The last athlete I can remember to do so was Michael Jordan and he's got the utmost respect from me as an athlete. Saturday night WILL be a day of lolz, eats, and drinks at the Santos residence. Work Will be done, and I will be on Team Pacquiao.

Peace!

-J.Au...SON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment