...

Thursday, November 5, 2009

"It's so crutial, we're on this road...

...together, it's always been inevitable."

Were you all expecting a big Halloween post?! Well, several things stopped that from happening, a) like I'd have my camera out all night takin pics, b) some friends of mine got too drunk too fast and i didn't make it to the clubs.

So...unfortunately I missed out on the slutfest which is also known as Halloween once again this year. Don't get me wrong, I actually celebrated halloween at several house parties with the homies, but i missed out on the slutfest at the bars. But seriously why do girls use halloween as an excuse to dress provacative? By all means ladies, feel free to do so any day of the year, you have the approval of KanjayChedda himself.

On another note, I'm going all in on this getting in shape thing. Unfortunately for you, my good friends who see me on the court I'll be playing possum for a good while. But when game time comes, yes a real game, y'all better watch yourselves! (I'm talkin to you MOBB! haha) but anyways eating healthy sucks, this diet part of getting in shape is gonna kill me! I just wanna eat steaks, chocolate, and bacon all day!
Well the countdown begins folks, we're 1 week away...MODERN WARFARE 2!!!!!!

oh and of course I got a couple pics from halloween,
(here's a pic of a good friend and fake boobs haha classy classy classy)

(all the homie's girls at house party #1)
and that was the end of the halloween pics haha

(mmm wings, last bad meal i'm gonna have this week, promise)

(I wasn't even gonna go, but how could I resist when this goodlookin guy asks you to lunch? haha guaps! no homo)

Peace!

-J.Au...SON!!

2 comments:

  1. Au Au Au,

    Fine, I'm going to workout and diet too,,,that way when K9's and MOBB meet, we'll simply cancel each other out...hahah, Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha whatever saint, you're the one i'm tryin to get in shape to guard. no need for you to work out or diet, you should stop workin out and pig out, maybe then we'll cancel each other out haha

    ReplyDelete