...

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

"No one man should have all that power...

...Reality is catchin up with me, takin my inner child, i'm fightin for custody."

Now did you really think after such a long layoff i'd come back with any other song besides a kanye west track playing in the back drop? C'mon son. So where have i been you ask? I've been sick, i've been getting healthy, I've been in the T.dot, i've been in montreal, I've deciding shirts for the summer line, i've been designing tees for the Drake concert, I've been drinking earlier now i'm driving haha.

So i know you guys wanna see pics, everything i blog is gonna be just from random times of the last month cuz i don't feel like blogging in a timeline for you guys, i mean let's face it it's already in a disarray so i'll start you off with some pics from saturday, my annual 21st.

Pics courtesy of a drunk Anh Nguyen
(me and the Diesel)

(mr and mrs. universe)
(mr. "17 again" himself)

(and that's me k.o.'d by 10)

and with that last pic i'll leave you with a gnite cruel world, i'll see you in the morning...Peace!!


-J.Au...SON!!

2 comments:

  1. my homie Anh Nguyen, i'm gonna make him my photographer/videographer this summer if he's got the time haha.

    ReplyDelete