...

Friday, June 25, 2010

"more louis V, my mama couldn't get through to me...

I'm just sayin how i feel man, i ain't one of the cosby's I ain't go to Hillman"


haven't done a pick up post in awhile, so here's a couple of thing's i've picked up recently...
(Louis Vuitton Initiales Damier Belt. I think I set a monster off inside of me with this purchase, ever since i got it i've just been feening to go back into a LV store to buy more! the wallet's next but fuck i gotta get to a city that sells LV. seriously though, i thought the packaging and stuff was nice on some jordan packs. The service, details and everything that goes into the LV stuff is crazy!)

(ok, so this is the shoe that started off my obsession with kicks so when the pack came out no matter how bunk the suede is, or how bunk that a jumpman is on the back, or even more bunk that they released the varsity reds in the same year (which i also already copped) i still had to crap the pack. Shoe obsession FTL)


(I do love that old Jordan logo though, this is and always will be my favourite Air Jordan logo of all time)

(WOW! if you didn't see this earlier in this post it's cuz it was an edit, i just picked these up today and WOW! Maddox wasn't kidding! it's making me listen to songs i never used to listen to before, just cuz the beats in some songs that usually get skipped are really sick with these)

haven't posted much food pics lately either...so here's what i had for lunch yesterday.
(jerk chicken roti from bindy's at the forks...shit's made fresh, and the hot sauce is money. highly recommend it)

I know the chances of winning are slim, but as long as you buy a ticket at least you have a chance rather than none at all. gotta play to win kids!
(This Blog will take an interesting turn if one of these numbers hit tonight haha)


50 million tonight, I'd have a life where i could buy my way to heaven, let's just hope i don't spend it all on a necklace...Peace!!


-J.Au...SON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment