...

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

"This is happening Penny Lane just like you said...

...I avoided the coke game and went with Sprite instead, that's word to the millions they putting up..."



Yeah, i'm caught in the hype that is known as Drake, I been caught up in for a long time now as most of you who do follow frequently already know. Since SFG dropped i've had it playin in my car...that's like February of last year! anyways that verse he kicks at his concerts are dope, and if it's any indication of how the album is gonna sound i'm getting even more hyped than ever...and I know there's a lot of you hating on the new single, but honestly? you listen to it more than once yet? cuz if you did, than i know that you got that hook playing in your head..."i better find your lovin." haha anyways here's to hopin that this shit pulls through in July, if my clothing line is attached or not it's just gonna be dope to see the man live. Come through for us Stephen! haha

on to other news i've been super sick as of late that's why you haven't seen me around, whether its on the court or just in life i don't wanna be seen when i can't be at my best because...'I'm tryin to do better than good enough.' Peace!!

p.s. all of y'all who are on to Drake, you all should get on J.Cole, that man is the real deal...it's a toss up right now on who's album i'm actually anticipating more.




-J.Au...SON!!

1 comment:

  1. MAN! I definitely feel drake's stuff....no question....but J. Cole is something crazy. Each and everytime they come out with a new song...i can't decide who i like more....They are inspirational. I think i'd have to go with Number 1 and number 1b....kinda like a Kobe/Lebron thing. J. Cole....isn't as mainstream...that's the thing I like about him....'' who dat''- J. Cole

    ReplyDelete