...

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dear Sook:

Please for both of our sakes get an ipod or some sort of mp3 player so that we can both completely ignore each other while at work...I feel that I am at a huge disadvantage with me blasting my music all day and you sitting there quietly working away. I mean everyone else in our entire department listens to music while they work. But seriously the real reason is so that i can fart without you hearing it, i mean i know you do it, don't think for one second that i haven't smelled your dirty deeds a couple times, i mean just cuz you're a girl gives you no right! no right i say! and i'm sick of having to get up and leave the area just to relieve some gas...that is all! peace!!




p.s. this new katy perry track has got me wanting to go to cali for the summer just to see if she's tellin the truth about california girls. plus she's super hot, like uber hot, i love me some katy perry.




-J.AU...SON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment