...

Thursday, March 4, 2010

"What Am I Doin? What Am I Doin?...

...Oh yeah that's right I'm doin' me, I'm doin me"

So as some of you may or may not know besides my job of being totally awesome, i also am a co owner of a clothing line called the Masses. We took a little bit of a hiatus but we back like Jordan with the 45 and we ain't here to play games with you. So without further ado here's the new line up.


("Triumph")


("Triumph" back)


("MGD" Masses Genuine Draft)


("MGD" back)


("Massmania")


("Massmania" back)


("Hustlin")


("Hustlin" back)


("4ever")

("Beautiful Bliss")

All tees are available at The Urban Bakery and retail for $35.

Also don't forget to grab your tickets for The Clipse! last time I checked there were about 50 tickets left, and that was Thursday afternoon around 3pm. The show is gonna be sick!



Yup, that's just another element that I have going on in my life, one more piece of the puzzle that I'll share with you as "kanJay Chedda" be sure to stick around and keep comin back cuz this story has a lot more to come. I may influence you a time or two, you may not realize it this very moment but you can thank me later. "I'm living life right now man and this is what I'm gonna do till it's over, till it's over but it's far from over." Peace!




-J.AU...SON!!

1 comment: