...

Thursday, March 11, 2010

"I've been roaming around, I was lookin down at all i see painted faces fill the places I can't reach...

...You know that I could use SOMEBODY."

This is just a quick post to keep you all updated, first off I'd like to thank everyone for supporting The 111(masses) clothing. The sales have been doing awesome, but let's get this shit completely sold out! hit up TUB asap and get your sizes while they're still there. Secondly, I have a shit load of pics and videos from the past few weeks i need to upload so my next post will be a huge image dump. And i guess that's it for now cuz i gotta go take care of some business. and yeah...hbd even though i hate you sometimes i still got mad love for ya. I'm not an attention seeking whore, but sometimes the things i do just makes me hope you notice someone like me. Peace!!




-J.Au...SON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment