...

Friday, February 12, 2010

"They Say Your Attitude Determines Your Latitude...



...I'm high as a mothafucka fly as a mothafucka, and still the mothafucka you love to hate but can't cuz you love what I make."

miss me? alright first off what the fuck happened to my hits? well sorry i left you guys for long without an update but to be honest not much has been happening with me. I've just been hittin the gym, playin ball and doin work on modern warfare 2.

here let's make it interesting to those of you who read my blog, what do you wanna know? I'll take on all questions, just leave a comment with your question and i'll answer it in the next entry.

but let's not get ahead of ourselves here, i did do one thing interesting last week...i hit up the taboo show at the convention center. it was lolz all day, there were all these booths set up with old ladies selling dildos, they were modeling and showin them off, it was awesome hahaha. I saw the sex swing on sale for a low price of 87 dollars reg price 198. now that's a deal! there were demonstrations being put on as well (fully clothed of course) but it was just funny cuz of the positions this shnerd was puttin this sexy chick in all at the same time explaining the position and how his product helped make it better. the whole time though i was just tryin to see if the dude was gettin a boner no homo haha. oh wait...i think i got pics, hold up!


(they love it, they really do)


(fondue at a sex show? no thanks)

(free condoms? don't mind if i do)


(yes please)
(doggy style strap on...)

so that was the sex show in a wrap, i didn't wanna take a lot of pics cuz i didn't want to look like a creep among a room full of freaks.

so i'll end this blog with that, and if there's something you wanna know go ahead and leave the question in the comments, it's anonymous so don't be a pussy.

"now ain't that about a bitch, and i'm gonna talk shit till I'm outta hits."

peace!

-J.AU...SON!!!

1 comment:

  1. same thing happened to my hits, i had to go find a new one:(
    i was gonna go to the taboo show with my friends, glad i did not.

    i don't have a question for you.. but this song is fire.. you can tell me your thoughts on it ahaha

    ReplyDelete